Linggo, Abril 8, 2012



Taken from 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY!
Sagdi lang:
I was flabbergasted upon reading more than thousands of comments of none Catholics and Catholics' response with regards this picture and its comment posted in 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY facebook page as seen above.Actually  Francis Gonzales the admin of 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY is the Vice President of  CFD  ( Catholic Faith Defenders ) Dipolog City Chapter while I am the President. This picture inflamed those who were none believers ( e.g.  Protestant, Atheist) in there siege against the norm and prestige value of Catholic teachings and practices. Well, it is not because I am a Catholic that I will be arguing in favor of the Catholic Church  just to cover up something which is wrong. If we are wrong then we are wrong, what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. For me you cannot justify your mistake by giving reasons and excuses.  As I said our perfection is different compared  to God's perfection, (please refer to my first post "test message" ). Our perfection includes human error.

Remember that Judas is with Jesus,  abiding in his teachings for three years, but still he committed mistake in betraying him ( Jesus ). Peter denied Jesus three times. And also  Paul apprehended Peter that what he did is wrong , that as  a preacher he must stand as a good example ( Gal. 2 :11-14 ). I am going to discuss few matters regarding Catholic Church'  practice and discipline as well as Catholic religious practices which will be posted soonest.









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento